Saturday, May 1, 2010

A Date with mark.: Skincare

Hello beauty Queens,


So, if you are one of my YouTube subscribers, you have seen my channel and I talk about how skincare is so important. I have oily skin so I really need a skin regime that tackles that excess oil on my face. At first I was in love with the Neutrogena Rapid Clear line. I loved the foaming cleanser and the sylic acid pads. The padds are still my favorite and kind of serve as makeup remover wipes but the cleanser just was never 100% with me. Recently I have become a mark. rep and I decided to try their skincare products. I absolutely love them, and trust I'm not just saying that because I sell the products. There are three lines to the mark skincare and I use the Oily and Excessive Shine line, but I have tried products from the Dryness and Uneven Tone line. Below I will go over some mark. products in detail so you can get a better idea.


That's Deep: Purifying Cleanser: This cleanser is absolutely IDEAL for oily females. This product does exactly what it says, it PURIFIES the skin. It takes away all the excess oil and dirt that produces on the face. This product is $8 for a 6.7 oz bottle which I think is a great price. When I was using the product it had a sort of cooling sensation on my face which was a really good feeling. Also, when I was using the cleanser it had a hint of menthol, and reminded me of dandruff shampoo. So I check the label for ingredients and some were similar like Menthyl Lactate. This ingredient in particular is used as a replacement for menthol in cosmetic products to reduce some of the irritating side effects that menthol can have. Also, when I use the product are scrub it around my eyes, it gets all my eye makeup like eyeliner and mascara off without having to got through the steps of a makeup remover and all that JUNK! So overall this is a really GREAT product that I love.


Calming Effect: Comforting Milk Cleanser: Now, whenever I started as a mark. rep they sent me some free samples and this was one of them. This product in particular is part of the dryness skin line. So, I used this product for about two weeks and I used it until the small sample size bottle was empty. This is a good product and really does hydrate the skin. It has a great smell. This does also like the That's Deep cleanser by getting all the eye makeup off around the eyes. I really enjoyed using this product.


Berry Grand: Super Exfoliating Beads: This is a great exfoliater. This product has dried cranberries and pomergranate, along with grains. You can really smell the oats and fruit. When using this product your supposed to use it along with the cleanser, so it forms a scrub. Sometimes if I really want a deep exfoliation, I just use the exfoliation beads along with some water and work it along the surface of my skin, then add my cleanser on top. This makes my skin SUPER soft. This product also gets rid of my blackheads around my nose. I have so many and for the longest time I couldn't find anything that would get rid of them. I tried the biore strips and that really didn't do too much. But now I have no black heads around my nostril area. This is a great product for $8. The only con is that it has a hollow cave at the bottom., this makes it .80 oz. This is so it can attach to the cleanser kind of like a hook up. That's something I couldn't stand about this product but you don't use that much but I wish there wasn't a hollow spot.

Go with the Grain: Exfoliating Beads: This exfoliater was also a sample size but I really liked it. The grains are alot finer than the berry grand. This is also for dry skin but I liked it and I think that anyone can use it. It smells kind of like rice but not in a bad way. Overall this was a great product for exfoliation.


Matte Chance: Mattifying Lotion: I LOVE THIS MOISTURIZER. Actually it's not a moisturizer. It is a mattifying lotion just like its called. It mattifies the skin, and reduces shine. Even after the entire day, I had very minimal shine. This product smells awsome because of the sugar cane that's added inside. The only thing I have to gripe about it is that its kind of PRICEY. Its $16 for 1.7 oz. Which is crazy but this is really worth the price. It does exactly what it says it will. This is my absolute favorite mark. product ever.


See Things Clearly: Brightening Moisturizer: This moisturizer was also a sample size and is in the the uneven tone line. This moisturizer was okayl. Its made to brighten and illuminate the skin. There are really small glitter flecks inside this moisturizer, which is for illumination. It smells really amazing, because of the lemon, orange, and lotus flower. This is really hydrating so it wasn't really good for my type of skin but I think that it would be good for some one who has less oil.


Mist Oppurtunity: Skin Refresher: This product does the same as Mac's Fix+. It's supposed to refresh the skin after a long day, when shine starts to peek through the skin. This is a good product. I mean it doesn't work as great as Mac but its a good product and you get a lot for what your paying. 6.7 oz for $8 which is great compared to Mac. I would recommend this product to anyone.


Now as far as the Get a Clearance and Need a Shrink? hook-up items, don't buy them. The Get a Clearance spot treatment really sucks and doesn't really stand out to me and I'm mad that I bought it cuz it leaves this flaky peel on your skin. Now I havent really used the Need a Shrink? pore minimizer but I wouldn't buy it just yet. I haven't paid attention enough to see if it does shrink the pores around my nose.


So mark. has some great products that you should definately go and check out. Some of them are steals and you should take advantage of the offers. So check out my boutique and meet mark., he's great.


My e-Boutique link:



xoxoMissN

No comments:

Post a Comment