Monday, September 19, 2011

VACANCYdotCOM

Hello Everyone,

Today I'm here to talk about Vacancy.com, a really cool website that helps find properties in your area. This website allows you to enter different characteristics about your property to be such as where and how many bedrooms.

I am really eager to move out of my parent's home and I found this website to be very helpful. When typing in my necessities, Vacancy.com showed me a list of options that were in my price range. And the apartments that I fell in love with were the Forest Cove Apartments. This is my ideal apartment complex. First and foremost, this apartment complex is very aesthetically pleasing and it fits my budget perfectly. Not to mention, the apartment complex is located in Dallas, TX, which is a great area to live in with great job opportunities and social atmosphere.

I was planning on moving out with my older sister, to have someone help with the expenses and to have a great roommate. For a two bedroom, two bath at Forest Cove, the rent would be about $734.00. That is a great deal for me! I found it helpful that on the site, shows floor plans of the apartments which really give a good idea of what the apartments will look like.

Did I mention amenities? The Forest Cove Apartments has so many amenities to chose from. There is a swimming pool, tennis court, fitness center, and the apartment even accepts electronic payment which is a big plus for me, because I hate checks and money orders are out of my way.
I will definitely be checking out the Forest Cove Apartments for my first home on my own. I will be using Vacancy.com from now on, because it makes my life so much easier, instead of flipping through those huge apartment guide books. If you're looking for a place to live, check out Vacancy.com, trust me it's worth it!

Check out my property listing here:

http://www.vacancy.com/texas/dallas-apartments/forest-cove-apartments/

No comments:

Post a Comment